Info: PPE Dual Fueler kits New Lower price, New custom Wheel!!

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
We have been sending these out for a little while now, But was not sure if DD was aware of the changes.

We have 2 versions of our spoked wheel design that is now included in all PPE Dual Fueler kit (Gm and Dodge).

Also with this release is a NEW lower pricing!!! Retail on most of the PPE Dual Fueler kits is $1999.99 with a Street price of $1899.99!!!! :happy2:

This is the first version

I will post the 2nd version when I get more back from anodizing.

Attachments

• NEW Dual Fueler Pulley Wheel - GM.jpg
    NEW Dual Fueler Pulley Wheel - GM.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 69
  • PPE_DF_Pulley_NEW.jpg
    PPE_DF_Pulley_NEW.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Wow where was this 6 months ago! How much do the wheels cost separate?

Ya I hear ya.... Ok I got a deal worked out for anyone who has purchased a PPE Dual Fueler kit in the last year. I will upgrade any older PPE wheel (solid version, with exchange of the old wheel) with the new spoked version for $50.00 plus shipping. Any kit that is older than 1 year, the upgrade will cost $125.00 (you can keep the old wheel).

Does this help?:hug:

Moneywellspent

Dec 27, 2013
Idaho
Ya I hear ya.... Ok I got a deal worked out for anyone who has purchased a PPE Dual Fueler kit in the last year. I will upgrade any older PPE wheel (solid version, with exchange of the old wheel) with the new spoked version for $50.00 plus shipping. Any kit that is older than 1 year, the upgrade will cost $125.00 (you can keep the old wheel).

Booom! That's why ppe is the best!

Kevinbo6gt

Jul 23, 2009

Where do i send the 125.00 to? Let me know and i can get you the money :thumb: