NW Connecticut late spring Meet and Greet June 18th . (GOSHEN PULLS)

ctgmcduramax

Mar 19, 2011
NW Connecticut late spring Meet and Greet June 18th . (GOSHEN PULLS)
A couple guys from the nw corner of ct asked a question of when will there be a meet and greet in the area.
I posted back that Brookfield really wasn't all that far away, and it does seem that no geographical area had a majority of attendance at the SPRING THAW Meet and Greet.

However, I'm open to another .
My suggestion was to meet at another location for dinner or ??? Saturday evening during the Goshen Stampeed at the Goshen, CT fairgrounds.

Options include AJ's Steakhouse on Rt 4 , "tailgating" at the Mohawk State Park up at the radio towers (anyone who did the 2008 GTG Foliage tour will remember that spot) or a cookout at my house. (the yard will most likely still be a mess !!)

The Goshen Stampeed is Fathers Day weekend June18th,Truck pulls on Sat start at 10 am, according to the 2010 schedule.

The Meet and Greet could be scheduled after 6 pm.
A couple guys from the nw corner of ct asked a question of when will there be a meet and greet in the area.
I posted back that Brookfield really wasn't all that far away, and it does seem that no geographical area had a majority of attendance at the SPRING THAW Meet and Greet.

However, I'm open to another .
My suggestion was to meet at another location for dinner or ??? Saturday evening during the Goshen Stampeed at the Goshen, CT fairgrounds.

Options include AJ's Steakhouse on Rt 4 , "tailgating" at the Mohawk State Park up at the radio towers (anyone who did the 2008 GTG Foliage tour will remember that spot) or a cookout at my house. (the yard will most likely still be a mess !!)

The Goshen Stampeed is Fathers Day weekend June18th,Truck pulls on Sat start at 10 am, according to the 2010 schedule.

The Meet and Greet could be scheduled after 6 pm.