Saw this on the Chive today!

Attachments

• you_cant_explain_that_55_photos92072475732.jpg
    you_cant_explain_that_55_photos92072475732.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 81

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Omg there's a 1/2 ton new dodge at my school parking lot with tow mirrors flipped up. I'll have to snap a pic when he isn't looking :D

Speaking of this. I had some turd roll past me slowly at a stop light the other day. New body style Chevy 1500 regular cab short bed with tow mirrors. He looked at me, winked and said "Roll Coal". I thought to myself, f@ck what a fag! Shit, now I need to take off my tow mirrors and put my factory ones back on because of that turd...

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
Speaking of this. I had some turd roll past me slowly at a stop light the other day. New body style Chevy 1500 regular cab short bed with tow mirrors. He looked at me, winked and said "Roll Coal". I thought to myself, f@ck what a fag! Shit, now I need to take off my tow mirrors and put my factory ones back on because of that turd...

I have a feeling that's going to happen with me to. I got mine from a kid that had them on his regular cab 1500. When we traded he asked if my truck was fast and smoked a lot. Seems like more and more are putting them on 1500s too. When I got mine there was just one other truck around here with color matched tow mirrors. On a dark green lly. Now it seems everyone is getting them and painting

sent from a galaxy far far away