Moser axles

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
I havent heard anything on the mosers but I have heard of guys running the yukon axles with OK success. I wouldnt say they are unbreakable but they are stronger than stock.

PM Mitch (smokeshow), I belive his buddy Garrick has been running them and from what I remember they are less than 500.

You can always head to the junkyard and find a set.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Garrick never ran the mosers another friend did. Gariick runs the scs. They are much stronger than stock and the price reflects that. The mosers are only moderately stronger, if any, IMO but priced competitively and I'd probably run them over stockers if funds weren't there for scs or other high-dollar pieces.

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Garrick never ran the mosers another friend did. Gariick runs the scs. They are much stronger than stock and the price reflects that. The mosers are only moderately stronger, if any, IMO but priced competitively and I'd probably run them over stockers if funds weren't there for scs or other high-dollar pieces.

Thats why I told him to PM you. All the info in my head runs together sometimes:eek:

Thanks Mitch:hug:

If your in a bind I would try to find some stockers or save my pennies and get the burkhardt axles or scs.