Status
Not open for further replies.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
One last post to end this shitty month.

I been searching for an hour now as I swore there was a post with the part number for the rear hydraulic body mount rubbers needed for a GMT-900 but I can’t find it anywhere. Could use some help here.

I’m buying the s&b regular cab kit for my classic and want to put the GMT-900 hydraulics in the rear position. Position #3 IIRC.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Nicely done James! Reminds me of the old MikeL trans crossmembers.

Think Landon built those iirc. It’s not far off. Mike wanted me to build them when Landon stopped but at the time, I couldn’t match how nice he built them so I declined (they were TIG welded and masterfully done). Was nice he thought that highly of me though

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
One last post to end this shitty month.

I been searching for an hour now as I swore there was a post with the part number for the rear hydraulic body mount rubbers needed for a GMT-900 but I can’t find it anywhere. Could use some help here.

I’m buying the s&b regular cab kit for my classic and want to put the GMT-900 hydraulics in the rear position. Position #3 IIRC.

Does this help?

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Absolutely it does. Thanks.

Those 2 mount cushion assemblies cost half as much as that whole s&b kit!!!

My cab mounts are all sacked out and with my summer wheels I experience frame beaming so hopefully this tunes it up.

Reactions: 2004LB7
Status
Not open for further replies.