Looking to buy a Duramax in Ontario...no luck

Chevy_freak

Oct 6, 2012
Orangeville, Ont
hey guys i recently sold my truck and now im looking to buy my first diesel duramax truck. ive been scanning kijiji and auto trader up and down day and night and there is absolutly nothing that i like...... i found 3 in the past few days but they are sold now.. im from Orangeville area but willing to drive for the right truck!

Wondering if anyone here knows where i can find one or knows of one for sale.

Here is what i want:

- 2004.5 -- 2007 Duramax Silverado or Sierra
- 4x4
- Crew Cab / Short box
- Black, red, or dark grey metallic, NO WHITE TRUCKS. may consider other colors
- Leather bucket seats with center console

all the ones i find on kijiji or autrader are either dually's, long box, white trucks, or high KM (300000 +), or been worked really hard.

i want a truck thats been well maintained and relatively low km (180 or less) i dont know if this is asking to much for a diesel but that what im trying to find.

any help or leads is greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Boostlee93

Sep 8, 2012
05 silverado crew cab short bed black 140k miles LT3 with every option except sun roof.

4 inch lift, bmf stealth novakanes, 305/55r20 nitto terra grapplers (both brand new) egr delete, lbz mp, efi live dsp 5, 5 inch mbrp straight pipe, complete sound system with sub, 2500 watt 5 channel amp, and back-up camera, bed liner and black stealth tool box, hid's, all kinds of crap im probly forgetting.

12k in mods and going up by the week...not joking.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Widen your search. My last 2 trucks came out of the US and it would be hard for me buy another one here considering how much more expensive they're here.

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
Start looking in the states (Southwest specifically). Clean, rust free trucks are plentiful here and seem to be cheaper overall than other areas of the country and especially Canada. I am confident that if you find something here that you would be well ahead on money to fly down and drive it back...will also get a nicer rig for the money. I buy and sell pretty regularly and have a pretty good finger on the pulse of truck sales around here. If you would like, I would be more than happy to send you a few links to check out.
Let me know.:thumb:

Chevy_freak

Oct 6, 2012
Orangeville, Ont
Sure carter send some links. I was thinking about checking the us for a truck but not sure how or what's going to happen at the border... Then was worried if I spent the money and time to go all the way down and find out the truck is junk or not what I expected then... Yeh...

Chevy_freak

Oct 6, 2012
Orangeville, Ont
yeh not sure about buying a truck from the states... not sure how thats going to work with the border laws, fees, and bringing a us vehicle into canada and all..... was hoping to find somthing in ontario..