Looking for a shop

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
I'm ready to get my Allison built so I can install twins and I could use some help finding a good shop in the area to do both. Who do you guys recommend in the Knoxville/Nashville area for building the transmission and installing the MPI twin kit?

Thanks in advance

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
Im not sure how far the drive would be... I highly recommend dustin at diesel addiction... http://www.dieseladdiction.com/.... dustin is a stand up honest person... when he says hes going to do something, he means it... not only does he provide a good service.. he also writes his own tuning.. I would at least give him a call...

e46_330i

Jun 26, 2013
Youngsville, NC
Dustin does great mechanical work. Not a fan of how his trans shifts but he stands behind his work. His tuning seems to be a little on the slower/laggy side but every one has their own methods.

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Personal opinion and as well not sure how far from you but Phil at Georgia Diesel has helped me with everything on my truck and will be building my trans. His customer service hands down is above the competition. Guarantee give him a call and tell him Troy sent you and he will take care of you 100%!