LML Lml tuning headscratch

tsd_billy

Apr 5, 2016
oklahoma city
We don't make smokey tunes, if there was an issue we could have worked with you to address any of your concerns.

Not sure what was conservative about the tunes you ordered, we offer about a dozen different LML tunes and custom ones as well.

:thumb:

Are you running any sales on tuning any time soon. I really want that moonshine for my feed truck. Gotta keep all the highschool kids in town guessing :roflmao:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toxic

Dec 30, 2015
Mansfield, OH
We don't make smokey tunes, if there was an issue we could have worked with you to address any of your concerns.

Not sure what was conservative about the tunes you ordered, we offer about a dozen different LML tunes and custom ones as well.

:thumb:

They definitely were not smokey. They were super clean. The 230 tune just didn't feel like it had the power of a 230tune IMO. Honestly had no complaints, other than power levels seeming to be conservative.

I do plan to upgrade to the cp3 tunes in the future from you to compare to all in.

Also still run your bcm tuning.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
They definitely were not smokey. They were super clean. The 230 tune just didn't feel like it had the power of a 230tune IMO. Honestly had no complaints, other than power levels seeming to be conservative.

I do plan to upgrade to the cp3 tunes in the future from you to compare to all in.

Also still run your bcm tuning.

It has made 540-560HP on multiple trucks........and the baselin on an LML is usually about 320-330 RWHP.

These are heavy trucks..........:thumb:

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Lmm down pipe on an lml is it possible. Whats different. Why cant it fit. Can i make it fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LML turbine outlet is angled downwards. Lmm and older are straight out the back. So I don't think it's possible, or at least not worth it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

whozzat

Jan 26, 2017
can you send me the stock 2011 tune? Having a tough time finding one that will work for a friend.

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
It has made 540-560HP on multiple trucks........and the baselin on an LML is usually about 320-330 RWHP.

These are heavy trucks..........:thumb:

One of your dealers up here, (the owner) through his truck on the Dyno and the truck only made 468hp on a large moonshine tune. Defiantly clean, definitely good tune but I do agree that they feel conservative.

catmenace

Jul 31, 2010
Used both Moonshine and Aaron's tunes. Both are good but in my experience I found better support from Aaron.