LML Bogging Around 2300-2500 RPMS

nate2112

Feb 23, 2024
New York
Hey guys, I have been trying to chase this bog issue forever now, happens in between 2200-2500rpm usually 3rd gear when trying to get up to speed but will do it in other gears if i hit that rpm range. I also lose pedal response when it happens until i let off the pedal for a second and then it comes back. Idles perfectly fine can rev it up to that rpm in park just fine. Ive rebuilt fuel filter housing along with replacing wif sensor and filter. Talked to 3 tuners they think its mechanical and not in tuning. Mods: Cp3 swapped, 60% injectors, weight loss. Thanks in advanced!

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Just before you pull out it looks like you are loosing fuel pressure. Hard to tell on the shaky cam but looks like 4-5k at times. Might be the pressure relief opening

nate2112

Feb 23, 2024
New York
Just before you pull out it looks like you are loosing fuel pressure. Hard to tell on the shaky cam but looks like 4-5k at times. Might be the pressure relief opening
Ive been debating on changing the fprv and/or the fuel regulator on the cp3. Some people say the tps sensor but i have no codes