LLY fuel injector return line

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Anyone know the part number for it? I cracked one of the plastic connectors on it when I was prying it off the injector. :mad:

Is there some way to make a temporary return line work just for a day or two until I get a replacment? Maybe just some tight fitting tube that goes over the nipple on the injector?

thanks
ben

MAXLLY

No Lemming Here
Aug 15, 2007
San Diego
Anyone know the part number for it? I cracked one of the plastic connectors on it when I was prying it off the injector. :mad:

Is there some way to make a temporary return line work just for a day or two until I get a replacment? Maybe just some tight fitting tube that goes over the nipple on the injector?

thanks
ben

Don't know the part #, I broke one as well and haven't gotten around to dealing with it yet. The line is 1/8" minus soft braid and slip fit to the plastic connector. At first blush from GM they only sell the entire "side", meaning you/we have to buy the pass/driver side to get one plastic piece... $60 or $80 IIRC. Only good thing about it is that if we ever break another we would have three spares and the lines for one side of the motor (each side is different line lenghts).