LB7 FICM

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
Looks like flights are running around $110 each way to long beach. Hmmm 🤔
just saying... I can pick you up. We can go to the waiting lot across the street and hook up the equipment and go for a drive. Streets, High Way, what ever. If you want to test a second truck too just to confirm I am only 15 minutes from the airport and I can try and make arrangement with my buddy so we can hook up to his truck too.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
What are the chance's you could fly into John Wayne or Long Beach airport with what ever you need to take the readings??? Like a day trip
I'd put money on the LB7 and LLY signals and current are the same. Readings from an LB7 will probably be just as good. So if I do happen to get that LB7 on FB that will probably work fine for getting the data I need

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
This sounds like something up Ken's alley as well. I'm close enough he could rig mine up with some equipment, but he might be more up for a boat type adventure

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
This sounds like something up Ken's alley as well. I'm close enough he could rig mine up with some equipment, but he might be more up for a boat type adventure
He should definitely have the equipment and know what to look for. He might even be able to decode what information is being transferred on the high low communication line. And if it is even needed to run