Kennedale Friday 05-22

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
Hey couple of us going to watch the King Of Hill, which is always a blast to watch. Going to run my truck a couple of times n just relax n watch the show. If anyone close, come on by, will be fun

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
Just now put the stock tires on, chargin the camcorder n puter. Think we will be there around 630-700. Ha, have directions still on how to change tunes... gotta remember to log the runs also....

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
I ran a 8.889 with a 1.9 60. Couldnt ever get traction..
Yal be proud, a 08-09 Ford got out of the stands and meet me in the lanes to race. Said he had a Spartan tune. He was a nice guy, but GMC took the gold by .25...

How about front wheel spin on the front fenders!

Attachments

• 100_0176.JPG
    100_0176.JPG
    428.3 KB · Views: 13

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
yikes that front end in the first video at the launch

You tellin me! I just knew my front tire did a 360 when I left off the brakes... Cant really tell in the video, but it was jumpin forward like a jack rabbit.. Man I got lucky. Still drives straight.

Nice run's,I havent been back to that track since they redid it.Heard it was nice.

Yeah, been updated and looks good. You feel a little safer seeing the concrete wall between you and a 4.4 second car, than those toothpicks with metal skins called guardrails... I think the chili cheese hotdogs were better also:D
Member last year or before I went and there was only one twin turbo car running. This time around, we counted 5!

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
Him and his twenty friends! He was a good sport though. His friends called him out of the stands to run me he said. I asked him for another run n he said nope, goin back to the stands :hello: