Just when you think you seen it all ....

hrlyguy2

Dec 2, 2011
IL
Seen this driving by and had to turn around and take a picture and laugh.Must be a foot round exhaust tip.Had to cut his bed panel out to fit it :roflmao:

get-attachment (7).jpg

Attachments

• get-attachment (7).jpg
    get-attachment (7).jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 180

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Hmm...

I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder....

Not sayin I'd do that to my d-max or anything, but a ford, and a $10 truck, I think that looks a whole lot better than havin it hang down like they typically do.:angel:

I think that looks better than havin 8" tips behind the tires:baby:

One thing I can never wrap my head around with these "other" diesel guys out there is: what possessed these guys to want to have such a big exhaust tip:confused:
Small wienis complex shouldn't also catapult the poor guy into stupid redneck syndrome, but more often than not, well, see above pic...:roflmao:

ONE of the Dumbest things a guy can do to a diesel IMHO is add a huge exhaust tip :mad:

Last edited:

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
It would look so clean if the tip was smaller and where it should be, but tucked up like that.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
What else would you do to an old P-stroke? Now, if that would've been a GMC, I'd have wondered WTF is wrong with the guy?

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
there used to be a rclb dmax running around here with the exhaust comeing out of the passenger side of the bed wish i had a pic of it but that has beed a few years ago since i have seen the truck