IS-F

oscyjack

May 7, 2016
Northeast
2 lane road, red light, after light merges to one lane with the right lane being the merge in. I was in the left lane with no need to yield.

Lexus ISF pulls up on the right hand lane and revs some, young kid. Light goes green, we both mat it and he never got level with my rear bumper and had to file in behind. Was fun

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Did the same to an infinity G35 "wannabe gtr" straightpiped sounding like shit, didn't hear it for long though he was 12 car lengths back when I let out

slowlml

Undercover Epa agent
Feb 6, 2015
Strasburg Va/Wardensville Wv
Nice jack. I killed a 6.7 cummins the other day. Young kid looked like maybe 18. 6spd truck, was revving n lugging it out blowing smoke everywhere. Got next to me and his gf was staring at the truck hard:D
I think that's what got him. He left hard n I rolled into, reeled him in quick and went by doing the fishing reeling motion with my hands and his girl was laughing. Let off and he did a ricer fly by.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Nice jack. I killed a 6.7 cummins the other day. Young kid looked like maybe 18. 6spd truck, was revving n lugging it out blowing smoke everywhere. Got next to me and his gf was staring at the truck hard:D
I think that's what got him. He left hard n I rolled into, reeled him in quick and went by doing the fishing reeling motion with my hands and his girl was laughing. Let off and he did a ricer fly by.

Haha that's great nic. Smoked me a new Cummins on my birthday after dinner with the wife. Great way to end the night

oscyjack

May 7, 2016
Northeast
Yeah chica in his front seat I'm sure laughed at him. Plus he had my tailpipe in his face at the get go and I just don't envy that with open windows on the losing end. Won't lie his car sounded mean, but I don't think he expected a real challenge

2008lmmchopper

May 28, 2017
Did the same to an infinity G35 "wannabe gtr" straightpiped sounding like shit, didn't hear it for long though he was 12 car lengths back when I let out
Why does every g35 owner pretend they have a "fast" car lol.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

2008lmmchopper

May 28, 2017
QUOTE=OregonDMAX;1070689]Did the same to an infinity G35 "wannabe gtr" straightpiped sounding like shit, didn't hear it for long though he was 12 car lengths back when I let out[/QUOTE]
Why does every g35 owner pretend they have a "fast" car lol.
Hahaha shit I'll have to remember that for next time.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk