Question: Hypothesis: LMM s366 vs. LLY s472 Youtube callout

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Welcome to Duramax Diesels Chris.

You've developed quite the reputation already.

http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...&set=o.181891905163595&__user=100000689172786

That got nasty, sadly I was at a wedding party and couldn't moderate it. I think we made a very valuable post regarding every tuner should be respected. We are friends with Rob, Mark, Zack, Nick, and have respect for Dustin at DA as well. At the end of the day we are all in this together and need to do all we can to bring this sport to its full potential. I hate seeing these stupid "tuna wars". We do what we do and everyone does what they do, more than likely you will catch our crew drinking or having a good time (wait... That goes together..LOL, anyways) and just kicking it with everyone in the industry. I pride myself on having no drama with anyone in the industry and calling everyone my friends. I would shut my doors before I didn't have it that way.

Anyways, wanted to make that clear as I did on that FB thread!

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
That got nasty, sadly I was at a wedding party and couldn't moderate it. I think we made a very valuable post regarding every tuner should be respected. We are friends with Rob, Mark, Zack, Nick, and have respect for Dustin at DA as well. At the end of the day we are all in this together and need to do all we can to bring this sport to its full potential. I hate seeing these stupid "tuna wars". We do what we do and everyone does what they do, more than likely you will catch our crew drinking or having a good time (wait... That goes together..LOL, anyways) and just kicking it with everyone in the industry. I pride myself on having no drama with anyone in the industry and calling everyone my friends. I would shut my doors before I didn't have it that way.

Well said:thumb:

HDdave

Nov 16, 2010
Wilmington, NC
Yeah next Sunday is super bowl so imma be drunk haha. Starting to cut awful close to my trip to Florida. I vote Rudy's as well.

I'm gonna get up with Coastal soon enough and try to get something scheduled maybe in April sometime when we can actually predict if its gonna be above 50 degrees lol. :thumb:

Sep 10, 2008
Morehead City, North Carolina

Kory,

I appreciate that you took the initiative to clarify this. I'm sorry that some of your customers/fans decided to make such defamatory statements as they did. It's unprofessional and brings both shops a bad reputation. We have no beef with you or PPEI. Hell I'm almost inclined to have you tune my truck just to compare results with DA. Your customers are very satisfied. That's what it utimately comes down to!

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Kory,

I appreciate that you took the initiative to clarify this. I'm sorry that some of your customers/fans decided to make such defamatory statements as they did. It's unprofessional and brings both shops a bad reputation. We have no beef with you or PPEI. Hell I'm almost inclined to have you tune my truck just to compare results with DA. Your customers are very satisfied. That's what it utimately comes down to!

Thanks man... I also talked to Dustin this morning and we both agree there is no beef and no issues.... Customers are always going to be competitive and we just do what we do! Lol

05llydirtyy

Jan 25, 2013
goldsboro nc
Jonathan I actually never said anything bad about Dustin or his shop, he did most of the work to my truck I said that I respected him and his tuning I was happy then but I am more satisfied with what I have now I was not trying to create drama y'all just decided to come on there and act like that for no reason. Ive heard a lot about you and Tyler and I respect y'all and your trucks but y'all come and tried to disrespect me for no reason and don't know who I am. Like I said last night, Were all duramax boys were supposed to stick together and woop up on dodges and fords

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
Sorry this is a super old thread but........I JUST READ THIS WHOLE THREAD AND NOTHING HAPPENED!!!! Very disappointing :(

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
I know right!? Lol I forgot all about this thread and how much drama it caused everywhere and for the tuners. Was reading about the tuna wars and I think if they really want to see who's tunes are better build them yourself and see how they run. People don't understand how much time and effort go into tuning and maybe they would appreciate EVERY big name tuner a little more.