houston nationals

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
We are back in the room had a good time, Jeffs finally put it in the 13's with a 13.7 @100mph with a 2.00 60ft in 2wd on street tires. The dyno never showed:mad: so that was a bummer. Jeff will get some vids of his runs later. Got to go party,not ready for the long 6hr drive home.

Nice!! Pretty good time for a 2WD on regular tires:D

Drop the 60' and he will be a lot quiker

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
larry i have video of me finally putting the white d-max in the 13's. im so excited to finally make it there. thanks mcrat for the tune that put me there an at the end of the 1/4 mile my egt's were 1150 an 1200 was the hottest it got. also on the street while in houston i outran a corvette for about an 1/8 mile before we hit traffic an tyler almost got that on video. i ran the 13 on street tires in 2wd with a 10lb boosted launch. i tried to let it go at 20lbs but it just burned the tires. when i figure out how to load the videos i will post them or bring it to you larry an let you do it.

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
Nice!! Pretty good time for a 2WD on regular tires:D

Drop the 60' and he will be a lot quiker

hey i was going to try your tune in the 1/4 but i did not have time to change tunes. i only had enough time to run 4 times as evrythuing was being rushed an that was all the time that we had. i will try it out this weekend at the loical track an let yoou know how it does.

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
hey i was going to try your tune in the 1/4 but i did not have time to change tunes. i only had enough time to run 4 times as evrythuing was being rushed an that was all the time that we had. i will try it out this weekend at the loical track an let yoou know how it does.

Cool:cool:

Your egt's were really low Nice!!