good whisky concoctions?

dist3allaround

Mar 20, 2013
Woodland, CA
Shine has apple pie. What does whiskey have?
I have some homemade whiskey that was given to me, and was curious if there was some good recipes/suggestions out there

baddaddition

Mar 10, 2013
Good whiskey is to be sipped warm in a short glass. Bad whiskey gets drank with things like pop. If ya prefer I like some in a short glass two cubes and a splash of water. Just enough water it doesn't send your pallet into a world of saliva building on the first snort.lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

dist3allaround

Mar 20, 2013
Woodland, CA
Lol, I thought that would be the main response. I know whiskey is not suppose to be mixed, but rather savored. This stuff is pretty damn good, but wholly hell!! It's the first home brew whiskey I've ever had.

poberly

Mar 14, 2013
If its cheap whiskey, cut it with schnapps. I tried it yesterday with a $10 plastic bottle of whiskey and peppermint schnapps. Mix it have and have, then enjoy.

2014rubyred3500

Nov 16, 2013
Seaford, De
:alcoholic:Jack Daniels Holiday Select or Single barrel, straight at room temp. Tennessee Honey is awesome cold if drinking straight. Mixes good with sodas that are not too sweet.

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
While belly button shots are awesome, it is sometimes difficult to find a suitable "glass." ;)

I almost always drink whiskey neat in a short glass or snifter.

If I get a wild hair and want a cocktail, there are only two: Manhattan or Rob Roy...same drink, just different whiskeys.

baddaddition

Mar 10, 2013
Not admitting anything....... but I have a snifter of Bourbon and just a scoutch of water every night..... helps me sleep. Kicks the beer drunk away and makes a sleep like a baby. Personal pref. Of course.lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2