Ebay Fail

Taylor-34

Jan 13, 2014
Cali..
If I knew and he was a reputable mechanic that worked on that truck I'd give him 29
Edit: never mind it's 2wd

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
im not the kinda guy that would talk down somebodys truck but who would want a ext cab 2wd mabey its just me but it seem really useless

doug9940

Ca LLY
Dec 6, 2009
Corona, Ca.
So I had to ask him a question about his horsepower claims. Not sure why it didn't show up on the ebay auction but this is my question and his answer.....

Q.
I was wondering about the HP. You are very specific about the horsepower, however you gave two different numbers. First you stated 713 HP then 608 HP. Which is it? And how do you know? Have you had it on a dyno? Thanks.

A.
First is crank. On description i put RWHP. I was wrong on rwhp, i had looked it up for other buyers that had questions. Hp is always most important. Its 598 at the wheels.i had it dynoed prior to tranny rebuild and lift pump , and prior to built tranny" tune".Before it was 461. There is a youtube vid of my set up EXACTLY. Dyno was also done in florida bout 3.5 hours from me. Florida has horrible air density for power. I used to live in south carolina and had a superchared car and lost like 9 percent on pulls. Truck has the " built" tranny tune by Nick P. at duramaxtuner.com, and egr block, air dog 2, suncoast fully built trans and billet 1056 conv built by pelamotorports in jupiter fl.

So, that cleared that up. It was 461HP, now its 598HP....which clearly explains why he listed it at 608HP and 713HP. :dontknow::screwy:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
598 on stock injectors and turbo running what appears to be 33x12.5 tires...
Poor air density in Florida; where the altitude is sea level....

OK....

That's why it's listed on craigslist...

:roflmao: