Diesel Competitions

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Come on guys...we need help getting the word out. The diesel sporting events seem to be going backwards.

The sled pulls and drag races have fewer competitors this year over last. I understand the bucks are tight, but at most diesel events you can see tons of very nice trucks in the parking lots but not competing.

We need to change that some how. Lets get the word out for this years final at Firebird Oct 3rd. NHRDA is opening a bracket class to everyone for 25.00. That is a bargin to race.

Lets get everyone you know with a diesel and put a bug in their ear. Doesn't matter if it's a 20 second ET VW bug. Lets help the sport of diesel motor sports out and not let it slide into the cracks.

I'd like to show the NHRDA and other organizations that Boise has what it takes to stage at least one event here a year for diesels.

What say you? I have posters that I will be deliverying if you guys want to help out spreading the word, let me know.

Thanks,
Rob

Click this bar to view the small image.

The top 16 competitors in points from Division 1 ,2, and 6 in Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street , Super Street and Sportsman ET will be invited to the West Coast Regionals to battle it out for the Championship.

For competitors that did not qualify we will have a bracket class that you can enter and compete for fun.

So far 104 competitors will be in competition for the Championship at Boise and there are still 2 more events that you can qualify at Medford Oregon September 12th Division 1 and Redding California September 19th , Division 2.

You can view current point standings by going to : http://www.nhrda.com/Points.htm and see who has qualified for this invitational event.