colorado members

Bryce418

Still slow
Oct 5, 2009
i would have him do it but i dont want a locked ECM. i want to be able to look at the tunes because i try to learn from them.

If you want I would be willing to help you out with some of the things I have figured out playing with tuning on mine and a few friends trucks.

i_keyser

DD n00b
Jun 4, 2010
Denver
If you want I would be willing to help you out with some of the things I have figured out playing with tuning on mine and a few friends trucks.

that would be awesome! i might give you a shout when i get the trans all buttoned up. thanks!

I would go to Pat (McRat) for a reliable source (respectable & honest) for tuning if you want something that you can look at.

i have thought about trying his tuning out. i would never use an unlocked tune to sell, i just want to be able to look so i can gain some knowledge on efilive.

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
PMP friday night drags start this week... but it's usually packed and you get 2 runs if your lucky... I want to take the truck, but I'm really thinking it would be better to wait for another friday, or maybe Bandimere on a wednesday...

Anyone else have plans to go to either PMP or Bandi in the next week or so.. maybe we could go at the same time!

Todd

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
Heading to Bandimere tonight.... temp looks good but 12-14mph headwind!!! arrgghh... last few days there has been a tailwind, but no events... last wednesday got rained out. I just want to run the truck one more time....