Carhartts & Tailgates DFW Weekly Truck Meet

BlackCummins

Dec 31, 2013
I know, I know… I have practically 0 post/login time

However I assure ya'll, I am a diesel guy. Meaning Cummins, Stroke and Duramax are all great in my book! :thumb:

Well, after going to several car meets in DFW over the past couple months, I rarely ever see any diesel or gas trucks.

So me and few locals decided to make our own.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/412782455521698/

That is the FB group page to the meet. Carhartts & Tailgates.
(Please RSVP to the event marked for this upcoming Saturday on the 21st. The more people shown as "Going" the more people will want to come!)

This is every Saturday at 8pm in Plano, TX
200 Coit Rd
Plano, TX 75075

This is an open truck meet, FORD CHEVY DODGE Gas or Diesel Lifted or Lowered.

Hope to see some of you and your bitchin' Duramax Chevy/GMC's out there!

I'll uploads some pics of the last meet so I can seem somewhat believable…

BlackCummins

Dec 31, 2013
Next Meet is this Saturday again! the 4th!

We obviously really need the Ford and GM side of this meet to get larger! So please come on out!

BlackCummins

Dec 31, 2013
Tonight was absolutely AMAZING! I can't think everyone enough for coming out! Great group and every truck out there was wonderful!
This meet started out with only 12 trucks just three weeks ago and it is absolutely BOOMING! There was about 60 trucks from what I counted at one point during the meet and that is mind-blowing. I'm glad (hope) that everyone had a good time tonight and I can't wait to see all of ya'll again next Saturday!
Again, I can't even begin to express how much I appreciate all who came out tonight and the guys who are becoming regulars now!