Body panels

valleyduramax

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa ON Canada
Where are people getting replacement panels such as rockers and cab corners for the 2001-2007 body style? The dealer near me in Ottawa wants 250$ per side for a cab corner. LMC lists the same thing for 40$. I may jus buy them from states regardless of the exchange rate unless there is a better option closer to home. any ideas?

jliddle

Jun 30, 2012
NC
Find a dealer in LKQ. They can source you used OE panels that will be a lot better quality than LMC China stuff.

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
Just got mine frin lkq and the rocker and cab corner both listed for $130.xx each and the oem replacement for rocker and cab corner as 1 piece was $180.xx.ended up getting both for $150.these are in cad funds and were not cheap china shit,they were the best panels i had ever seen and much thicker than the oem replacement.

valleyduramax

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa ON Canada
What is LKQ and where in Canada or more specific, Ontario, are they? my back up plan at this point is LMC. The dealer quoted me $250 per side for cab corners and $90 per side for rocker panels. I was thinking it would be much less for the cab corners considering what they are.

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
What is LKQ and where in Canada or more specific, Ontario, are they? my back up plan at this point is LMC. The dealer quoted me $250 per side for cab corners and $90 per side for rocker panels. I was thinking it would be much less for the cab corners considering what they are.

Another one is cross canada auto parts.Lkq has a oem replacement that is a rocker and cab corner as one piece.might be easier for you.Google lkq auto parts for a location.

valleyduramax

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa ON Canada
Im not worried about the fab work involved. I just need to get my cab fixed up before summer as it is rotted through as is normal for the OBS. Dealer just seems crazy with the prices.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
What's crazy is you guys want to live where shit gets rusty enough you have to replace metal on a truck only 15 years old or less :confused: