anybody have a clutch master cylinder?

dirty_max

Jan 27, 2013
eureka il
so I just bought a truck from a guy at work. clutch pedal broke and he had the dealer fix it before I bought it. they forgot or broke the plastic retainer clip that goes on the end of the master cylinder and clips into the pedal. anybody have an old master cylinder laying around that would have this clip on it that they would be willing to part with?

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Dealer should be able to get this part. I got one for my last truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dirty_max

Jan 27, 2013
eureka il
I have not talked to them yet but just from the searching that I did, everybody claimed that a new master cylinder had to be purchased to get this part. hopefully they were wrong.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I have not talked to them yet but just from the searching that I did, everybody claimed that a new master cylinder had to be purchased to get this part. hopefully they were wrong.

I'm 99.9% sure I got the plastic piece you need from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesseh72

Nov 12, 2012
Avon Ohio
I believe I have a spare laying around If you cannot find one pm me. I was able to order one from the dealer w/o the master. Just make sure when you put it in to heat it up a little they are very brittle.

melms23

Jul 30, 2011
WI
Just had the same issue. I know there's a thread on here somewhere. I got one at the dealer I'll try to find a p/n