another dual fueler ?

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
got to the point where it says install rubber nipple #9 on fitting...uhh where is it? wasn't in the box i searched 50 times

It doesn't come with one. Hook a line between the brass block and the closest nipple. You might as well bottle test it while your at it because I had a bit of a time getting mine right. There's not by chance a size on the new belt is there. I put mine on wrong and just smoked it off 10 min ago. Got it running though.

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
i know i run the line from the block to the line coming off the fuel rail but i dont leave that other line open do i? i'm kinda confused i'm almost done and this is hanging me up

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
i know i run the line from the block to the line coming off the fuel rail but i dont leave that other line open do i? i'm kinda confused i'm almost done and this is hanging me up

There shouldn't be anything coming out of the nipple on the rail since the new fitting blocks it like a race valve would. The last kit I helped put on didn't have a little cap either, even though it mentioned it. We just put some hose on it and bent it over to keep it covered from getting dirty.

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
so the nipple that comes off the rail gets capped off and the hose runs from the gold block to that other nipple that the u shaped rubber line ran to?

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
so the nipple that comes off the rail gets capped off and the hose runs from the gold block to that other nipple that the u shaped rubber line ran to?

Yes, the hose goes from the gold block to the return line and the rail just needs a little cap/cover.