2009 LSR schedule for SCTA

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
We passed tech but we are basically using it as a TNT. There is zero miles on the B engine in the truck.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Truck handled well even on a loose dirt track in a heavy crosswind. Thanks out to Robert, Johnny, Jen, Kat, and the Ratletts, for crew duties and support. :hug:

Well, we will try again for November. Hopefully with better luck.

John Noonan

Land Speed bike racer
Sep 24, 2008
Huntington Beach Cal.
Truck handled well even on a loose dirt track in a heavy crosswind. Thanks out to Robert, Johnny, Jen, Kat, and the Ratletts, for crew duties and support. :hug:

Well, we will try again for November. Hopefully with better luck.

Pat, I was loaded up and ready to make the drive home when the called round two, you never saw two race bikes pulled out of the trailer so fast..;)

I saw you take off a few places in front of me on one of my second round passes.

We ended up getting a record on the sidecar at 187+ and set top time of the meet for the bikes at 206+ on our unfaired bike.

The wind and dirt was crazy! On my second pass I was going between 213-216 and they did not get an official time as wind/dirt came across the lights so I made another pass and spun it pretty good (tire not the bike) and only went 204..

See you in November. :thumb:

John

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Pat, I was loaded up and ready to make the drive home when the called round two, you never saw two race bikes pulled out of the trailer so fast..;)

I saw you take off a few places in front of me on one of my second round passes.

We ended up getting a record on the sidecar at 187+ and set top time of the meet for the bikes at 206+ on our unfaired bike.

The wind and dirt was crazy! On my second pass I was going between 213-216 and they did not get an official time as wind/dirt came across the lights so I made another pass and spun it pretty good (tire not the bike) and only went 204..

See you in November. :thumb:

John

Congrats John :hi5:

I thought that you was you lined up in the 200mph line. Was going to walk over and introduce myself. But, I know what a pita it can be for people to disturb you just before running.

John Noonan

Land Speed bike racer
Sep 24, 2008
Huntington Beach Cal.
Congrats John :hi5:

I thought that you was you lined up in the 200mph line. Was going to walk over and introduce myself. But, I know what a pita it can be for people to disturb you just before running.

Yep that was me in the all Black leathers and Carbon Fiber helmet..next time please do stop on by:thumb:

In November are you two going to tech on Friday? We will be there on that Thursday afternoon..

I will post a picture of our rig so please stop on by for something wet and cold..:happy2:

Raptor3612DS.jpg

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Pat will most likely be wifeless at the November event:eek: I think Allison's last softball game is on Saturday;)