07 lbz tcm swap..now i cant get it from park unless i cut switch off

Duramaxter

Sep 22, 2017
Hi I have a 2007 Chevy lbz, had some reoccurring problems with the TCM I do have EFI live. The truck is stocked with only a few mods 5 in exhaust total delete and EFI with the DSP 5 switch. I have been through three TCMS and each time seems something different happens. This time it stays in first can't get it to switch at all, it has before went randomly to 4th and stayed if I put it in Park after running now and then go back to drive it clunks into third and the list gets longer I have spent out trying to fix this problem does anybody have any ideas or could help thank you greatly my name is Mitch

Duramaxter

Sep 22, 2017
It's Mitch again, I'm also having issue with constant power with the truck off I have power to my wipers my inside lights won't go off. I noticed the other day someone had installed a wireless remote start I did not know that when I bought the truck nor did it come with a remote someone told me that could be some of the problem I have no clue completely lost

Dallas S

Jun 17, 2009
Alberta
Odds are all 3 TCM are fine, but other electrical issues are causing your problems. Without codes it’s pretty hard to say what’s really happening. ECM harness rub through on the drivers inner fender can cause some transmission issues