Moving to PA

Lofti7

Dumber than I look.
Mar 28, 2012
Utah
Moving from Utah to PA next week looking forward to making it to some eventsand meeting some of you guys

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Well then your on the eastern side so your close ,good luck with the move. It'll be a big change depending on the area in Utah you lived

Lofti7

Dumber than I look.
Mar 28, 2012
Utah
I've lived in Maine for a few years and some other eastern states. I should acclimatize easily.

Lofti7

Dumber than I look.
Mar 28, 2012
Utah
Welcome to Pa.
If you feel like taking a scenic drive down I81 at the end of the month, The Mason Dixon Turbo Diesel Club is hosting our 11th annual Fall Brawl dyno shootout on the 27th and 28th in Dillsburg, About 2.5 hours south of your new home. :thumb:
Fall Brawl Thread

Hopefully my work schedule allows it.

Lofti7

Dumber than I look.
Mar 28, 2012
Utah
Thanks for the warm welcome! And I'm already in need of some help, a name or number of a good shop private or dealer having some issues with t case or front diff truck is at 100k miles, it's making quite a bit of noise and almost feels like 4wd is half Engadged. Just looking for a good shop close to Scranton I don't think I have the tools or skill to take this one on thanks for your input.

Lofti7

Dumber than I look.
Mar 28, 2012
Utah
Well if any one sees a lifted black lmm with Idaho license plates that say LOSER flip me off! it may be big but it's slow too!
Im just starting to get familiar with the area the guys I work for set up shop at the old Chevy dealer in Clark's summit. Hope to meet up at an event some time