WRX Kill!

Well I'm not sure if it's worth bragging about but I got my first WRX kill last night. It was the usual light to light, He lost bad. So then we had to do the 30mph role... again he lost bad... I was surprised by how much I was able to pull on him. I dragged the brakes to around 20psi at 30mph so he never even had a chance to get a jump on me. Oh and yes he did the "looser" fly-by after I got off it, but I had slowed down a lot before he even caught up to do it.

Oh! umm just in case someone thinks this was unsafe "professional driver closed corse" (not really)

battlegraduate09

Gearhead
Mar 18, 2010
I love the fly-by... Its the best part. I got a guy with an 04 Crummins that wants to race me. Say's he's making 1000hp with twins!!! I'm hopeing I can give him a good run for his money.

everybody knows those cummins guys add up all the hp their mods "claim" and brag about it. If they have a quad they say their at 550-600 hp

battlegraduate09

Gearhead
Mar 18, 2010
Its all good man, run him and try to get a vid. Theres a guy like that around here. 5.9 cummins lifted on 37s and 22s and he always runs his mouth. I cant wait till we go to the track .

Congrats on the kill

dieseltwodoor

Apr 13, 2010
Alberta
Nice Kill

I was lined up to run with a WRX a few weeks back, and as soon as I picked up my RPM a bit to get ready to go, he thought I was going and took off through the red. ha!
performance anxiety gets the best of us all sometimes haha

I can imagine him telling his girl friend that he almost never does that! and that was the first time! lol

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Nice kill :thumb: I had a guy at the bar last week tell me his duramax was making around 1000 h.p. and 3000lbs of TRQ on a stock bottom end :spit: I said "No Sh!t, guess we will have to line them up sometime soon" ;) :D

SHOTZY

<"Whats next??"
Aug 27, 2008
melbourne, fl
Nice kill :thumb: I had a guy at the bar last week tell me his duramax was making around 1000 h.p. and 3000lbs of TRQ on a stock bottom end :spit: I said "No Sh!t, guess we will have to line them up sometime soon" ;) :D

Lol! I love it when people say things like that. I usually say, wow, how does it feel to own a world record holder?:rofl: They usually just look at me funny.:D