Workmanship

8lug

Escalade HD
Oct 16, 2009
Canada
There is a lot to be said about customer service and workmanship. Ted, and the boys at MPL are at the top of their class. Thanks guys!

I'm one of those people who has "a guy" for everything, everything from Marine Electronics to Paint, Windows and Doors to Sleds and ATV's. Customer service is everything, decent prices don't hurt either ;) Since MPL excels in both of those criteria, Ted is my new "guy" for all things diesel.

MPL goes above and beyond in every way. Thanks again Ted.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Have never seen their work in person but I've partied with them before. If they work like they party, i wouldnt doubt thdy put everything into it. :D. Canadians are good dudes :D

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
There is a lot to be said about customer service and workmanship. Ted, and the boys at MPL are at the top of their class. Thanks guys!

I'm one of those people who has "a guy" for everything, everything from Marine Electronics to Paint, Windows and Doors to Sleds and ATV's. Customer service is everything, decent prices don't hurt either ;) Since MPL excels in both of those criteria, Ted is my new "guy" for all things diesel.

MPL goes above and beyond in every way. Thanks again Ted.

I saw your truck in Ted's shop. Pretty cool front end I must say!:thumb:

8lug

Escalade HD
Oct 16, 2009
Canada
Thanks, she's getting a little older but she shines up ok... I'll get her in for a facelift after I clear up with Visa for the money they lent me for Ted!

mplteddy

Jul 10, 2007
Central Alberta...
www.mplmotorsports.ca
Have never seen their work in person but I've partied with them before. If they work like they party, i wouldnt doubt thdy put everything into it. :D. Canadians are good dudes :D

Without incriminating myself, or anyone from PPE...:hug: That was one hell of a night...:thumb:

Glad your happy with the truck Ryan, but most of the credit goes to the guys on my team, everyone pulled together on that job to make it turn out as well as it did....but thank you very much for the positive feedback, it's always appreciated!! Have fun:woott: :thumb:

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
What are you getting done? I've taken my truck to Ted for a few things now and I am very happy with the work he and his team have done. :thumb:

ceide4489

May 15, 2013
Im not sure what I want to get done for sure but I am looking to get something built to handle 600-700 RWHP not that I have that or am getting right away but I do have the 200 HP tune from Kory Willis and worried about running it with out a good upgrade and if gonna do it I want to do it higher than I expect I need just in case I go higher.

Do extra on first time instead of doing it twice