LMM: wiring diagrams for lmm

CRAWLEN

Sep 29, 2017
so im trying to find some wiring diagrams for a lmm engine series truck. pretty what i need is everything related to that engine and gearbox, so ecu,tcm,bcm and everything else.

anyhelp would be appreciated

CRAWLEN

Sep 29, 2017
cheers for the suggestions, i tried that gm upfitter but don't understand how to find what i need. and with all data i actually haven't got the engine. i need the diagrams to work out if i can use the engine in a conversion due to being gmlan and not can bus. so dont want to subscribe for something i may not use if i have to go lbz

CRAWLEN

Sep 29, 2017
What are you trying to do?

pretty much doinging an engine conversion. i want a lbz but struggling to find one. but have found a mint lmm. have been told tho due to gmlan its a struggle to get tapshift,engine light,tacho,cruise control,towhaul, and a bunch of other things to work right.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I gathered you were doing a conversion. What are you putting it in?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
If you're swapping in the ECM, TCM, column, and cluster, you should have no problem making all those things work.

CRAWLEN

Sep 29, 2017
If you're swapping in the ECM, TCM, column, and cluster, you should have no problem making all those things work.

only things going in are the engine,trans, ECM,TCM,BCM and any other modules that are needed i cant put the column or cluster in.

CRAWLEN

Sep 29, 2017
help with gmupfitter

can someone help me wind the information i need on gm upfitter please. need wiring diagrams for a lmm series truck 2500. around 2008 2009. i tried searching on there site but cant find anything relevent. im affter pretty much full wiring diagrams of the truck

Reactions: BAttaway

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Merged your two threads b/c they are on the same topic.

As for Upfitter, from their first page:

Click "Body Builder Manuals" on top menu
Click "View Light Duty"
Click "Light Duty Prior to 2013" from the dropdown menu
Click "Light Duty 2008" or "Light Duty 2009"
Click the PDF file with the header "Electrical -- Pickups and Chassis Cabs" about 9 items down in either year.
Open downloaded PDF file.
Search for what you want.
:)

CRAWLEN

Sep 29, 2017
Merged your two threads b/c they are on the same topic.

As for Upfitter, from their first page:

Click "Body Builder Manuals" on top menu
Click "View Light Duty"
Click "Light Duty Prior to 2013" from the dropdown menu
Click "Light Duty 2008" or "Light Duty 2009"
Click the PDF file with the header "Electrical -- Pickups and Chassis Cabs" about 9 items down in either year.
Open downloaded PDF file.
Search for what you want.
:)

sorry about that Bac wont happen again, and cheers for that. it helps alot have found what i need.