Wife had a bad crash

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
My wifes 2012 gmc terrain got t boned by a civic doing 50 mph plus in a 30. Thank god she is ok, not a scratch. All her airbags deployed, top didnt cave in. Gmc did good in my opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_1659.jpg
    IMG_1659.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1656.jpg
    IMG_1656.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_1657.jpg
    IMG_1657.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 185

not quick

Jay
Nov 3, 2013
Middletown, Ohio
Glad she's ok.

I saw something like that happen in front of me at an intersection. Ford edge go hit in the side while I was waiting in the intersection to turn left. She flipped right next to me. I had to pull forward to not get hit. Had her man and two kids (14 month and 3yrs) in there and not a single scratch on them.

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
Guy is good, he told her sorry a bunch. Never hit his brakes , no skid marks. Who knows and at this point at least no one got hurt. He is a kid, he felt real bad.

btfarm

you know
Nov 25, 2010
Sandwich, Illinois
Glad for the result but sad it happened. I've been considering a Terrain to replace the wife's Tahoe. Considering harder now.

Sent from my SCH-I535

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Glad she's okay. I had a similar situation with my wife on the 28th of Feb. she was seven months pregnant. She was driving to work when she blacked out hit a telephone pole and a fiberoptic distribution box and finally stopped when her car was upside down. Luckily this happened on the street in front of where she works. A couple of here coworkers saw the accident and helped her. She was taken to an e.r. where she and our baby were checked and everything was good. All of this happened in Ca, while I was at work on the east coast. Needless to say when I found out about it I freakin lost my mind and got home as soon as I could.

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
Glad she's okay. I had a similar situation with my wife on the 28th of Feb. she was seven months pregnant. She was driving to work when she blacked out hit a telephone pole and a fiberoptic distribution box and finally stopped when her car was upside down. Luckily this happened on the street in front of where she works. A couple of here coworkers saw the accident and helped her. She was taken to an e.r. where she and our baby were checked and everything was good. All of this happened in Ca, while I was at work on the east coast. Needless to say when I found out about it I freakin lost my mind and got home as soon as I could.

Wow, that must have sucked