Whitish/grayish smoke stock LML???

Pipefitter198

Mar 30, 2013
Louisiana
Today I noticed at exceleration a small cloud of whitish/grayish smoke from the exhaust of my LML, I don't think this is normal, I'm only running the GT Tuner, but everything else is stock, any thoughts as to what this may be, I'm hoping its not the beginnings of injector problems???

trashygasman

Slowly but Surely
Dec 18, 2008
Washington, OK
Mine sits and idles all day and if it is in a regen when I take off it will smoke for a little bit til it gets all the soot blown out.:thumb:

Pipefitter198

Mar 30, 2013
Louisiana
I don't think it was in regen, or had just finished one bc the message wasnt displaying, but I had to have a sensor replaced and it had to be manually defends at the dealership bc it went into limp mode last Thursday, I pulled my camper about 200 miles after that and haven't driven much other than that, hoping its just left over soot from that, so I drove it pretty hard for a couple miles and it sorta cleared up, stopped doing it, but I had driven stop and go and allowed it to idle quite a bit today so I'm also wondering if it coulda just been a lil build up burning off????