• option #6 (no picture)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suck Squeeze Bang Blow

Unburned Hydrocarbons
Mar 30, 2012
McHenry IL
I would like to powder coat a set of h2 wheels black for my truck. I have attached 6 options for how I should do it. Was wondering which way you all like best? So don't pay attention to the tires or truck just the wheels and how they would look on my burgundy duramax. Thank you for your time

The first picture is all black with oem Chevy center cap

Second picture is black with the small ring around the rim silver/machined with oem center cap

Third is black with machined/silver on the raised spoke area with oem caps

Fourth is the same as the third with the addition of the entire outer lip machined/silver

Fifth is basically the same as the fourth but with a black center cap instead of oem

The sixth option I could not find a picture of so not sure if its even been done. I was thinking #3 with the addition of the small outer ring machined like in #2.

Attachments

• hummer wheels 6.jpg
    hummer wheels 6.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 229
  • hummer wheels 2.jpg
    hummer wheels 2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 224
  • hummer wheels 9.JPG
    hummer wheels 9.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 265
  • hummer wheels 10.jpg
    hummer wheels 10.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 235
  • hummer wheels 13.jpg
    hummer wheels 13.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

Suck Squeeze Bang Blow

Unburned Hydrocarbons
Mar 30, 2012
McHenry IL
Yep like those. I want to go this route because I prefer a 17" rim allows for a larger aspect ratio on the tire and I already have two sets of weld racing wheels that are chrome one 17 other 18 and I dislike chrome which is why I'm powder coating the hummers black.

squeaky3

Jan 20, 2013
Pontiac, IL
i run 33x12.5 mtz on my h2s painted like #3, i just lowered my tbars at the track and ran fine, did have some slight rubbage of the valance when turning but i did lower them as far as they would go, lower than stock was

Suck Squeeze Bang Blow

Unburned Hydrocarbons
Mar 30, 2012
McHenry IL
So on number 3 how would you get that look. First you gotta blast them then do you powder it all black then sand the raised area then clear it. Or do you blast it then sand the raised area shiny then mask that area then do black then unmask and shoot it all clear? Any input would be great. Also what should this cost roughly? Thank you for your time.