where is the best place to get a lift?

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
I know that this is not a hand tool so im sorry for posting if its in a wrong area... however, my friends and i are look for a 10k lift.. Anyone have any idea where to buy one? i see they can get costly pretty fast... I know some places sell used ones that have been refurb.. if anyone know where i can get a good deal on one it would be greatly appreciated...

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Check for a local dealer. Cant see location instantly in tapatalk. We just go through our local lube/service supply house. Its a company that caters to gas and service stations. Local Rotary dealer.
We chose the S10i. The inBay feature was well worth the extra $450.

Been very happy with this lift use it everyday no issues. The thing i love most about it besides the inBay is the small footprint rotary's have. Other companies will say the small footprint means its weaker than their behemoths but all lifts are rated at 50%or less of their max weight. If all of them are certified to that then why do you need anymore bulk? If they claim its stronger and is rated at much less than the rotary then they are selling you a bigger lift for no reason. If you wanted a 12k lift you wouldve bought one. The rotary towers are around a foot wide with the feet not much bigger than the towers.

The rotary is expensive though. IIRC an S10i will run you between 4,000-4,500

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Got mine from greg smith as well and very happy with it.They have 5 locations around the country ind tex del az i think and i cant remember the last 1 but if you ever get the chance go check out their show room,you will think you died and went to the big mechanics shop in the sky.:rofl:

fishsmith

May 14, 2008
Monroe, LA
I just bought another one from Greg smith yesterday. Should be here this next week. I bought a 9000 lb 4 post storage lift extra height

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
are the atlas lifts any good ive been looking at bendpak but there like 2k more then then the atlas greg smith sells?
Nothing wrong with Atlas lifts either i was partners with another guy and we bought and atlas lift for his shop worked awesome.There were somethings i liked better then my direct lift i got from greg smith equipment.:thumb:

fishsmith

May 14, 2008
Monroe, LA
Our atlas 10k extra wide extra height works very well we have had no problem with any truck we have put on it. We have a couple of cc/lb 4x4 1 tons that have 100 gal fuel tanks plus toolboxes all the way around

DuramaxPowered

Pushing my luck....
Jan 27, 2008
Monroe, MI
I have the Atlas PV-10P from Greg Smith equipment. It's a STOUT bastard:D. Lifted a few CC/LB dually Fords with it, and it seemed very sturdy with them heavy pigs.:roflmao: