Wheel Shopping

bmr7c

Jun 28, 2012
South New Berlin NY
Looking at getting a set of RBP wheels and having a tough time finding some decent prices. Everywhere seems about the same on pricing. Anyone know where the best prices are?

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I almost bought a set of RBP revolvers bout a year and a half ago. I priced them all over and every person said the same thing before they revealed the price.... "You're not gonna believe this..." Needless to say the prices were laughable. I'm not saying I doubt the quality, just would never pay that kind of money for wheels. That's for trust fund kids and drug dealers.:thumb:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I almost bought a set of RBP revolvers bout a year and a half ago. I priced them all over and every person said the same thing before they revealed the price.... "You're not gonna believe this..." Needless to say the prices were laughable. I'm not saying I doubt the quality, just would never pay that kind of money for wheels. That's for trust fund kids and drug dealers.:thumb:
Never seen their wheels but im sure they follow the prices along the lines of how rediculous the grills are.

Damian i couldnt agree more!:thumb:

bmr7c

Jun 28, 2012
South New Berlin NY
I'm in NY. They are expensive as heck. I just really like a set. Took me forever to find a set I like. And the 95R is sweet. My opinion of course. But would look great on my truck.

bmr7c

Jun 28, 2012
South New Berlin NY
I'm just shopping right now. Hopefully things turn around a little bit and I can get a set towards the end of the summer. But as far as buying a set tomorrow..... Not happening. Just trying to figure out where I stand with pricing, and it's not looking the greatest.