Question: What happens to EPR??

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
Not sure where to post but what happened o EPR seems like Trent disappeared. Just wondering was wanting to order some parts

pizza pig

I Like to Party
Feb 13, 2012
CT
Hit up Jason Wherli... good kid, unreal work too, satisfied with the stuff he did for my brother, I was impressed. And he actually picks up his phone. LOL

Most big guns on here can custom fab a setup.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I just wish Trent would take the time to write one post on this forum explaining what his current and future plans are. I understand he may be embarrassed/ashamed of what happened, but if he'd just explain himself, I think everyone would understand and leave it be.

As it is, he's pulled a Ratlover and fallen off the face of the earth, which isnt the way to handle any of this.

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
I just wish Trent would take the time to write one post on this forum explaining what his current and future plans are. I understand he may be embarrassed/ashamed of what happened, but if he'd just explain himself, I think everyone would understand and leave it be.

As it is, he's pulled a Ratlover and fallen off the face of the earth, which isnt the way to handle any of this.

X2:thumb:

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah

I agree with this. I think it sucks that he can't even let his customers know or give them the heads ups. It caused a lot of headache for me but I have everything figured out and some new company's have picked up a new customer. Next month the truck will be a whole knew beast.

moss

<--good vibrations
Dec 15, 2008
sandwich, il

i went to purchase a (new to me) truck 3 years ago. drove down to his neck of the woods and saw the 11 sec plow truck on the dealer lot. deal had traded it in a week before that. he bought a new camaro. good guy too:thumb:

moss

<--good vibrations
Dec 15, 2008
sandwich, il
No kidding? Phil in a Camaro?

Shields, none of us really know all the story.

someone was looking at his truck at the time, i did tell my sales guy that the truck could of been the fastest plow truck in the country:roflmao:

sorry, back on topic

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Priceless. :roflmao: I remember when we completely rebuilt that truck at Merchant's after it was rolled.