What do you guys do on nice days?

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Its a nice day up here today and I dont have school for the rest of the day or really anything to do - I want to get out of the house and go do something.... what should I do!?

What do you guys do when you don't wanna be working on the truck or around the house?

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
hit the links if I have $$$ and 4-hrs to burn, mow - yes, I enjoy mowing :eek:, go for a ride, wash the truck(s), go to a truck pull - my fav. by a long shot, if none of those, I'm probably stuck at home 'til I DO have something else to do.

I really wish I had a motorcycle on the nice days. I'm pretty sure I could get addicted to riding. Never had one but it just seems like something I'd really enjoy since I like riding around aimlessly through the back roads taking in the scenary.... and I do love motorcycles.

C-ya

Last edited:

Pondsy

Jan 4, 2008
Plymouth, MA
riding around aimlessly through the back roads taking in the scenery.

;) That's it exactly! My problems and stress just go away. Go up to VT and ride all day long without traffic - cross into NY and head up to Lake George area. 4 or 5 of us take off on a Thurs or Frid and don't come back till Mon or Tues. Bring on summer!!!

Last year 3 of us took a 6 day cruise down to DC for the Rolling Thunder Rally. Took the long way down 84 and through mountains of Pennsylvania - gorgeous and so relaxing (until we hit DC anyway :p)

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
I mostly drink beer or I work on my miniature jeep, sometimes known as a brute force 750 which is broke down more than I ride it.

If all else fails I go to my buddies shop where there is something to work on. I have an addiction to turning wrenches.

TX23

Wanna Race??????
Mar 5, 2008
San Angelo, TX
Like Larry, I have to work, but if I can get out early, I'll hit the golf course. We usually have light until about 8:00p or so, and I can usually get 18 in if I'm by myself. Talk about letting stress fall off...hitting something as hard as you can when stressed without the fear of hurting someone is great (unless the group in front of me is playing slow, then I take a chance on hurting someone...):violent: