LMM: what business can rebuild a bad nbs gauge cluster

moss

<--good vibrations
Dec 15, 2008
sandwich, il
looking for anyone that can rebuild or replace the board in the instrument cluster. seems like most can fix/rebuild the older style ones, but wont touch the newer ones. looking for anyone that has delt with a decent business.

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
Have you tried http://www.usspeedo.com/ ? Give them a call. The had my 04 cluster back in less than a week with led upgrade. It was in and out same day IIRC but I was leaving the country the day after they got it, so did not get it back before I was gone.

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
My total for the gauge rebuild with led's was under $200 for the 04 cluster. IIRC it was $125 just to replace all the stepper motors.

Leds with install was about $60 but I got a discount as they were already working on the board so part of the labor was already done.

All I can say is that there was a major difference in just the gauges function after they got through with it. They actually replaced parts on the board not just the lights and stepper motors. IIRC they replaced capacitors and voltage regulators.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
708-510-5714 call or text I had 2 gauge clusters repaired and he garunted them for life and replaced all stepper motors and 1 he repaired or replaced info center 125 per cluster.