Water Power - Is this for real?

Skyhigh4by

Goin to Poochisloose
Apr 13, 2008
Powell River, BC
I thought water shortages were already a problem? Werent some of the southern states having shortages and trying to get it from the northern states? Georgia & Michigan I think it was

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
This has been coming up every couple of years since I was a kid.

Yes, water = Hydrogen + Oxygen. No big surprise.

Yes, you can dump HUGE amounts of energy into raising the energy state of water so that it disassociates back into 2H2 + 02, or OH ions in solution.

Here's the kick. Nothing is lost or gained in a chemical reaction. If it takes 50 HP to break the water into gas, you get 50 HP when you burn it. Only inefficiency changes the ratio. But no man-made mechanism is 100%. So normally you end up with putting 50 HP into it, and getting 40 HP back.

But thousands of folk will lose millions of dollars again being duped by these shysters.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com

Yes, you can dump HUGE amounts of energy into raising the energy state of water so that it disassociates back into 2H2 + 02, or OH ions in solution.

Here's the kick. Nothing is lost or gained in a chemical reaction. If it takes 50 HP to break the water into gas, you get 50 HP when you burn it. Only inefficiency changes the ratio. But no man-made mechanism is 100%. So normally you end up with putting 50 HP into it, and getting 40 HP back.

But thousands of folk will lose millions of dollars again being duped by these shysters.

exactly why hes running a "water-Hybred" not a 100% water car like he says is poss. People like that will say stuff and get others all excited, If we could run on 100% water we would have done it long ago, lol

mick

Try anything
Aug 15, 2006
Forestdale. Brisbane.Australia

Maybe hes from Nigeria??:rofl:

hhhsharps

May 24, 2008

Absolutely right....we have beaten this thing to death....up to and including cold fusion. I think there will be some merit to spin-off technologies....but I think that is down the road a bit.:)