Warranty safe mods

Denalimax

May 19, 2013
Red Rock TX
Just wondering what kind of warranty safe mods are out there, besides cool air intake ordered a S&B. Would like to do some exhaust work but I'm dealing with a 2011 LML so it has DPF and all that bull. I also saw a jet performance mass air flow sensor. Looking to get a little more out of the truck with ought voiding anything I know it's hard to do but that's the way I have to go.

Thanks

Crawler

Aug 26, 2013
DFW, TX
Depends on your dealership. Clear every part with them first before you install.

To a degree this is true. Although, things do have to get passed through a certain system. Than can include the area service manager and corporate.

A reasonable dealership won't just void the warranty. However certain parts failures or drivability issues will be looked at deeper if there are performance mods done to a vehicle.

I've seen many dealerships void a warranty for emissions deletes and tunes.

Just depends on your dealer. Also GM will back them on this. Best thing you can do is chat with the duramax tech at your dealership of choice. They'll be able to tell you what they've seen. Take a snap on gift card with you :roflmao:.

Kidding. But I'm not. ;)