turn signal when i hit the brakes

Brabham 64

May 26, 2014
Ok the other day I picked up a used car trailer and after going down the road I had no turn signals. So after getting home and setting the trailer up to run new wiring (I knew the wiring was bad when purchased) I checked/replaced my burnt fuses on the truck I believe there were two tail light fuses and a flasher fuse. And now I have all my lights but when I hit the brakes all my left turn lights come on and stay solid until I let off the brakes. Everything else works properly.

I looked for a bad wire under the rear of the truck, checked the light bulbs, etc and can't figure out what's wrong. I also checked to see if my brake light would flash with the flasher and it does not! So when I hit my brakes my left turn light comes on and stays solid until I let off the brakes (all of them rear, front, mirror, dash)

Any ideas/help would be great Thx.

Brabham 64

May 26, 2014
The truck is unplugged from the trailer. But I have not checked it with the harness (that stays on the truck) UN plugged.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Check the chassis ground on the truck near the driver front of the bed. (If it does it no trailer).

This was my problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Llyduckhunter

Apr 3, 2015
Iowa
If all of that checks out fine check that module by the spare tire all the rear lights plug in to I have replaced many of them over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk