TurboBrake on Extreme 4x4 June 7, 2008

jneal

Feb 12, 2008
Bloomington, Indiana
Did you ever square up with your beta testers from a few years ago with this product or are they the only ones who do not have a working brake?

Did you beta test the turbobrake? If not STFU. Where in the hell did a comment like yours come from, if you don't have a beta non-working brake, then you have no reason to even ask a question like that. The only reason you asked a question like that was to stir the pot.

There's a place for dumba$$ questions like yours and the candy store is not it.

On edit: looking over your previous posts, you have added absolutely nothing constructive to this site at all. Just a bunch of pot stirring is all that you have done. We came here to get away from people like YOU, yes YOU. I just don't understand why people like you intentionally try to f**k up everything they possibly can. Get the hint yet?

Last edited:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Did you beta test the turbobrake? If not STFU. Where in the hell did a comment like yours come from, if you don't have a beta non-working brake, then you have no reason to even ask a question like that. The only reason you asked a question like that was to stir the pot.

There's a place for dumba$$ questions like yours and the candy store is not it.

On edit: looking over your previous posts, you have added absolutely nothing constructive to this site at all. Just a bunch of pot stirring is all that you have done. We came here to get away from people like YOU, yes YOU. I just don't understand why people like you intentionally try to f**k up everything they possibly can. Get the hint yet?

easy there bub

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Saw the show today. Congrats! Must be cool to have the TurboBrake featured on a big show like that.

beach_33

Feb 18, 2008
des moines, IA
congradulations brayden and chase. its good to see you guys get some well deserved credit. plus i guess ian knew who to call considering what you have sitting in your driveway at the shop :D