tuner?????

b.d.keathley

Apr 30, 2014
Des Arc Ar
Any comments on the ats e tuner? Im wanting to purchase. It says 8 levels with max hp of 313 and tq of 330 in mode 8 only 555.00. Doesnt seem bad for what u get.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Efi live is tuned for your truck. Tell the tuner what you want and he will make it..if you have the supporting mods needed.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Zach Fuller at StarLite diesel does mine and I love his tunes. Idaho rob, kory willis, Tony at ridge runner diesel are a few other good tuners as well. Give them all a call and see who would best suit your needs. They can answer any questions you might have.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
X3 where do you live?
There good tuners all over the country. If you could find someone to tune it Live on a dyno, you will get a much better tune without weeks of data logging and emailing.

b.d.keathley

Apr 30, 2014
Des Arc Ar
So ppe or bully dog or edge are not recommended? Truck is stock im trying to figure out what to do first. But I am gonna have the muffler man put flanges to take th cat off.

taylorbok

Jan 31, 2011
So ppe or bully dog or edge are not recommended? Truck is stock im trying to figure out what to do first. But I am gonna have the muffler man put flanges to take th cat off.

You may want to do some more research before you go with efi. Yes it is way better and safer and the options are endless and you can get more power safely than the other guys allow. It is however a lot more complicated, you don't have to deal with much of the complicated stuff but it is not as simple as plugging in a module and pressing a few buttons.

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
You may want to do some more research before you go with efi. Yes it is way better and safer and the options are endless and you can get more power safely than the other guys allow. It is however a lot more complicated, you don't have to deal with much of the complicated stuff but it is not as simple as plugging in a module and pressing a few buttons.

Coming from a guy who doesn't even have EFI live.

Plug in 2 wires and mount a switch. bam you're done :thumb: