truck tracks ?

Jetty LBZ

work in progress
Jan 24, 2011
middle TN
do any members have those mattracks you can put on your truck? if so could you post some pics. they look pretty awesome IMO.

blackdmax15

Saving it to spend it
Sep 9, 2009
Beaufort, Sc
They are unreal cool but are super $$$. I wanted some a while ago and talked with the guy there and they start at 24K for the "cheap" ones and go up to 40K easy for the steer assist tracks. Sweet though because they even give you lift.

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Those things are pretty awesome. They are built in northern MN where I grew up in a town of about 1,000 people. You see test trucks cruising all over the place up there testing them.

Dalyfarms

Jan 12, 2010
Centrailia Mo
unless they have really gone up, a few years ago they were only 3-4 thousand, I checked into some for a spray truck. I know things have gone up in the last few years, hell that was probably 8-9 years ago I checked into them.

Durascrap02

Aug 7, 2010
Yankton, SD
a buddy of mine had those on his can-am wheeler it was nuts, he drug my heavy ass fish house out for me about a 1/2 mile down a gravel road to the lake, didnt even phase it!
where at in mn do they make them? Ely?

mb1

Nov 15, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
I saw IIRC an expedition on some of those at Sunshine ski hill a few years ago, it was a rescue rig or something. It looked pretty sick.