Trippin gauge mount Question....

maxedout06

60tuodexam
Mar 16, 2009
Southern California
I am going to mount my gauges this weekend using Trippin mount. I will be using EGT and Boost gauges. My motor is stock, so for me the EGT's will be what I will need to monitor when towing. My question is, since the gauges are set back in the mount and angled which gauge position is easier to see at a quick glance? the gauge closest to you, or further, or are they about the same?

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I have an overhead mount between my mirror and the top console. I have egt on the right and bost on the left but I find them both to be about the same when I am looking at them. It didn't make a difference to me.

maxedout06

60tuodexam
Mar 16, 2009
Southern California
Well I decided to put the EGT closer since that's what I'll be monitoring more when towing. Thanks to Greg Nelson (NELSON DIESEL PERFORMANCE) for the install.

Attachments

• IMG_4313.JPG
    IMG_4313.JPG
    773.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4320.JPG
    IMG_4320.JPG
    851.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
Well I decided to put the EGT closer since that's what I'll be monitoring more when towing. Thanks to Greg Nelson (NELSON DIESEL PERFORMANCE) for the install.

thanks !

that is a very very clean truck !!!!

Good to see them being taken care of like that. I tried my best to keep the install as clean as the truck !

Thanks again !

Thanks to chadigator as well !

maxedout06

60tuodexam
Mar 16, 2009
Southern California
THANK YOU Again to everyone who replied to this thread. I never even took the gauges out of the box before having Greg install them. I went off the responses I received and am very happy . The closer gauge is a just a little easier to see "at a quick glance" so THANKS.... And thanks again Greg VERY CLEAN install.