Traded trucks.. Got a newish ride

THduramax

Will it ever end!
Aug 15, 2012
Flaherty, ky
Traded my built lly for this lml.. 6"lift, efi by fleece, gauges, 5" exhaust, a few sets if wheels.. Ima clean the truck up. Throw some new wheels and tars on it and sale.. 40k
8eba4uba.jpg
syvenupu.jpg
selling all the wheels, holler at me if your interested

THduramax

Will it ever end!
Aug 15, 2012
Flaherty, ky
Yeah it's nice.. Not as clean as I like but I'm workin on that.. Iv been cleaning jus the under carriage and the outside for 8 hrs.. Damn Kansas sand an pebbles all over the shop floor

THduramax

Will it ever end!
Aug 15, 2012
Flaherty, ky
It's gonna look way better IMO when I get the 22" rehabs and trail grapplers on it.. I believe it's gonna look fine as hell

L0B6Z

Oct 19, 2013
oxford ny
if you wanna get rid of the lift my friend has a 2013 lml he has been looking hard for a lift for.. wants a 6" he can lower down and make his cv angles stright to negative.. pm if you think you are going to part with it..

nice truck love those lml front ends when painted

THduramax

Will it ever end!
Aug 15, 2012
Flaherty, ky
Yeah.. Thanks.. I'd like to keep the lift on it but somehow lower it from the 6" it's at to around 2 or at least 3" so I can still fit 35" tires easy.. Guess ill see how low it goes turning the t bars all the way down.. Don't think it'll drop 3".. Still leaves lowering the ass somehow.. Cut blocks down?

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
Yeah.. Thanks.. I'd like to keep the lift on it but somehow lower it from the 6" it's at to around 2 or at least 3" so I can still fit 35" tires easy.. Guess ill see how low it goes turning the t bars all the way down.. Don't think it'll drop 3".. Still leaves lowering the ass somehow.. Cut blocks down?

get new smaller blocks?

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC

I have heard and seen guys running lowering shackles to get the rear end down a bit or as said some new smaller blocks.

THduramax

Will it ever end!
Aug 15, 2012
Flaherty, ky
Once I turn the tbars down all the way.. How could I get the front down more.. I got the stock keys. May trade those out to get it lower.. At least get the cv angle level

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Once I turn the tbars down all the way.. How could I get the front down more.. I got the stock keys. May trade those out to get it lower.. At least get the cv angle level

I would put the stock keys back in and lower them down to either enough to clear the 35s or if you can perfectly level or slightly negative. I would be almost certain between those 2 doings it should bring you down where you want!

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012

Some guys cut the bump stops down or remove the bump stop altogether, I've seen wood block used as a bump stop before, online :D the guy had them held to the lca with hose clamps:eek: but it worked for a pulling season:thumb: I think this little mod is good for 2" lower fender to ground height and several degrees of angle in the c/v;)