toyo proxes 325 55 r22's

diesel53

Sep 16, 2010
AZ
I have a set of 22 inch wheels I would like to throw a street tire on like proxes. Are there any that you guys know of that are safe to tow with? I dont tow much, when I do its a 30 ft weekend warrior. Maybe twice a year.

Proxes dont seem to have the traditional load range c, d, e, etc so I dont know which set to get if they're towable.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
If they have the "XL" load rating you might be OK , and def go by the load in "lbs" the tire can handle , I would trust it if it is over 3000 lbs per tire , that would give you a total of 6klbs that can be resting on your rear tires , but that is a big asumption with out knowing the tongue weight of your toy hauler ?

diesel53

Sep 16, 2010
AZ
Thanks. I dont know the tongue weight, Ill have to check. The tires Im looking at are rated 3108 per tire. Which is comparable to my other tires. I dont see the S or XL though.

Oct 21, 2009
Check out Nitto they have some pretty nice ones that are rated over 3k each per tires and really cheap price wise. Forgot the actual name of them but they are a street tire