The world lost a good man today

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I am sad to say my grandfather Gale "Chick" Nell died today , the world is def a worse place with out him in it , he is some one who I have always looked up to a great deal and I will miss him dearly :( , he lived to a very healthy 82 years old and then cancer got him in less than 6 months , he lived a very well life helping many people and always had a smile on his face and a witty joke or comment to share and was the type of guy to get stuck in a 30 min conversation with a complete stranger , he was a Fireman for 34 years and retired almost 20 year ago with the rank of Captain , and ran a successful business for 30 years also and worked every day clear up till 3 months ago when he was no longer able . He left behind quite the legacy ,5 children , over 30 grand children , and close to 20 great grand children . Please send out your prayers for him as he was definatley one of those people we were lucky to have on this earth and will be missed by many people.

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
sorry for the loss trent,keep your head up,im sure your granfather was an awsome guy,prayers go out for him man