The progress of my truck

ChevyTruck

Boats an Hoes!
Oct 19, 2011
Newark, De
To start, I had a 02 1500 that had work done to it but it was totaled in a accident. :(

I went to the dealership I got my 02 and my dad got his 04 from and talked to a sales person about what I was looking for since they did not have what I wanted. Come to find out I talked to the owner of the dealership witch was kinda cool, I think it was. So he called me the next day saying he wanted me to come look at a truck the next day. I tell my dad and we go down to look at what he had, it was my current truck. This is how it looked the day I went to see it, I really was set on a Crew Cab but I couldn't pass on how clean this truck was.

0f8e40df.jpg

a85a8e10.jpg

84b68c58.jpg

a0952bd7.jpg

Then the de-badging and molding started, had to change the appearance to how I want to see it.
94bd48c5.jpg

6019ac1c.jpg

1879425b.jpg

IMG_6113.jpg

IMG_6113.jpg

4a7e293e.jpg

So far I have changed the following items:
Smoked head lights and markers, 6K HID's lows
Smoked fog light, 6K HID's
Smoked LED tail lights
Blacked out 3rd brake light
Cowl Induction hood
Billet Grill
Changed T Bar keys
18's KMC XD Diesel wrapped in 33's BFG All terrains
Tow mirrors
S&B cold air intake
Muffler removed
Edge CTS programmer
Kenwood double din tv with a little system

I'll have one more picture to add to the list tomorrow once I get my LED can lights installed.

Just thought I'd share my progress on my truck. :)

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Very nice. What did you do to tint your headlights and fog lights? Tinted Clear? :thumb:
How much did it affect night driving?

ChevyTruck

Boats an Hoes!
Oct 19, 2011
Newark, De
5c56c636.jpg

They are not tinted, I changed the complete housing. I got the kit off of eBay.

As far as the night driving just the same.

Rosscup

Jul 2, 2009
how much of a pain was it taking off the bumper strips on the side of your truck i want to do it to mine, what did you use?

ChevyTruck

Boats an Hoes!
Oct 19, 2011
Newark, De
how much of a pain was it taking off the bumper strips on the side of your truck i want to do it to mine, what did you use?

To be honest the pin stripe was more of a pain in the ass then anything. I just got the plastic stated to pull back and yanked it off, then I used my fingers to get the 3M tape off. I had to do a section at a time because I was trying to avoid to many blisters. Yes there is easier ways to do it but I am stubborn. :rofl:

03_DMAX

Aug 15, 2010
Do you have the link to the headlights? What kond of hood is that?

Looks good:thumb:

ChevyTruck

Boats an Hoes!
Oct 19, 2011
Newark, De
Do you have the link to the headlights? What kond of hood is that?

Looks good:thumb:

Just do a eBay search for 04 silverado smoked headlights and go threw what they have, they have a few different styles. I got the ones with the reflectors so I don't have to worry about inspection.

The hood is one off of eBay as well. Here is a the link for the hood, I have this one and so does my dad.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/StyleLine-N...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item5647e10378

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I just got mine started and peeled the body side molding off. Then I scrubed the tape that stayed on with alcohol and took an old credit card and scraped it off. I used the credit card like a knife like I was trying to shave the tape off. It took me a while but mine is white and was starting to turn yellow. Looks 10 times better now.