Thanks Mike L

Djreversal

Jul 14, 2011
Just a quick thank you for the phone call and chat yesterday about my 2015... Mike spent about 45 minutes on the phone with me going over everything... he's a good man. wish he was local to me but looks like ill still do most of my trans business threw him!

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
Just a quick thank you for the phone call and chat yesterday about my 2015... Mike spent about 45 minutes on the phone with me going over everything... he's a good man. wish he was local to me but looks like ill still do most of my trans business threw him!
Yes he is a good guy to deal with. I won't take the truck to anyone else!

Djreversal

Jul 14, 2011
im in new york but he was able to set me up with someone he trusts out this way to do the build and supply me all the parts. i wish i was in Cali to bring him the truck directly

LBZ-DURAMAX

Jared
Feb 12, 2015
NW Ohio
I talked to him for about 15 min the other day and he seems like one of the nicest guys to work with ive talked to. He was very adamant to call him at anytime if I needed help with anything and this is costumer service you cant find anywhere! He will be getting my money when its time for a trans build!

Beebe

Sep 1, 2014
I can say the same he spent a good hour going over option for my trans. Even recommending someone close to me in Ga. He is priced well on top of that.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
its worth my drive every time i go out to him when my trans needs work. hell i find excuses to hitch rides or tow others out to him just to BS with him :hug:

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Planning to take a drive down to LA in July and leave it with him and visit my bro in phoenix. Finally thinking of pulling the trigger now, I wouldn't even think of going anywhere else.

Djreversal

Jul 14, 2011
I believe it was Limitless in MA that he recommended to me.. i have to call him back once I'm ready to order all the parts.. i was going to do the trans first but he talked me into doing the Cp3 conversion and turbo first before the trans. Wants to get a better feel for what coupling / stall setup to use on my specific setup.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
You'll be in great hands. Where are you located?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
Last year mike built my trans and gave me $500.00 discount. Tried to give me two spin on filters for free because he didnt feel like swiping my cc again....... 2 months ago I called mike to make an appointment to have his new springs installed. While I was on the phone with him I asked how much it would cost to install the springs. His reply was "I don't know..... Its better if you just bring the truck down here". Long story short he installed his new calibrated springs in my truck for FREE! No charge while I waited and watched them install them. Mike has a customer for life now and any time I can say something good about him or Inglewood transmission I do....